“Sometimes the smallest gesture from one can mean the world to another” Paul Burgum
Paul Burgum is an experienced speaker, delivering to a wide range of audiences. Paul always speaks with true passion and a candid honesty about his life. Discussing his own unique approach to dealing with all the problems that life throws at him.
Paul has used his learning from his adventures, business, sport and life itself to build a framework that he now bases his life around and aims to share his learning with his audiences.
Paul learned the power of habit, through his battles with addiction & now uses this to build of positive habits in the following areas:
- Positive Thinking
- Rest & Play
You can watch Paul talking about these areas on the videos page
Paul has a range of talks with all built with personal experience. Key areas addressed include:
- Pathways to Achievement – How we achieve our goals in life
- Building Resilience – Personal & organisationally
- Developing A Positive Mindset – Simple techniques that work
- Achieving with just a smile & a hello – A great talk for networking
- Overcoming anxiety & building self confidence
For more information you can call Paul on 07788 947856 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org